STRUCTURE CLIENTS HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
- A clean, safe, comfortable, and eco-friendly environment
- Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect
- Trained staff that respectfully conducts treatments according to STRUCTURE protocols, policies and procedures.
- Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification.
- Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason
STRUCTURE CLIENTS HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO:
- Communicate their preferences, expectations and concerns
- Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for their visit
- Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect
- Refrain from drinking alcohol, coffee or taking pain relievers prior to your massage.
- Refrain from Smoking of any kind in consideration of our clean air policy.
- Adhere to Structure Therapeutic Massage & Bodyworks’ published policies and procedures.
We accept cash, checks, Visa, and Mastercard, as well as gift certificates issued by STRUCTURE or an instant gift certificate from our website.
Making an Appointment
A valid credit card number or pre-payment is needed to hold any massage appointment at STRUCTURE. We recommend reserving an appointment in advance in order to ensure availability; however, we are delighted to accommodate you on short notice if we have an opening.
Cancelling an Appointment
If you need to cancel or change an appointment, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. Your credit card will be charged the full price of your scheduled service if you do not show for your appointment or charged $25 if you do not call to reschedule or cancel within 24 hours of your designated time. If you scheduled a same day appointment and must then cancel or reschedule, you will still be charged the full price of your scheduled service as it is less than 24 hours notice. We strictly adhere to our cancellation policy out of respect to our other clients.
Please be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to prepare for your massage experience. This will give you a chance to unwind and ensure that you start your appointment on time. If you are running late, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. Please note that your appointment will still end at its scheduled time, and you will still be charged the full amount of your service. We regret having to shorten any valuable time from your service due to lateness.
The beauty of silence helps us to create a tranquil environment – please speak quietly during your session. Please silence all cell phones upon entering the clinic. Smoking is not permitted.
Gratuities are very welcome and much appreciated although they are not mandatory. Service and gift certificate prices do not include gratuities. For your convenience, they may be added at time of purchase and are greatly appreciated.
Prices are listed on our services page and are subject to change without notice.
Consideration for Clients Who Are Minors
We give special consideration to clients who are under the age of 18. Those clients between 15 and 18 years old must present written permission from their parents or guardian prior to their first massage session. Clients under 15 years old must have a parent or guardian present at all times.
Please be sure to treat your gift certificates like cash. Your gift certificate must be present to be honored.
We value your privacy. We will never give, lease, sell, or otherwise disclose your personal information – period. Any information you give to STRUCTURE will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
We look forward to serving you!